Thursday, January 11, 2007

welcome, welcome!

In my past blog life, I used to be biyaheng mindanao (travel mindanao). Initially, it contained details of my travel to Indigenous Peoples communities in various parts of Mindanao. At some point, I got too tired from the constant rush of going from one place to another without really seeing it. I couldn't be biyaheng mindanao anymore that I had to convert myself to the cross-eyed bear.

Thankfully, my desire to share the experiences of my journey to other people has resurrected. And I would like to serve as your virtual tourist as we explore every possible nook and cranny wherever the traveling feet takes us.

Welcome to BIYAHENG PINAS!

1 comment:

Dante said...

sounds exciting. i really loved your other blog, biyaheng mindanao. good luck to this new one!